Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Women/girls- how much have u spent on brazilian waxing (waxing everything in the front and on/around butt)?

I pay $30 do you think that is a lot??Women/girls- how much have u spent on brazilian waxing (waxing everything in the front and on/around butt)?
consider yourself lucky. i pay $60 a month!Women/girls- how much have u spent on brazilian waxing (waxing everything in the front and on/around butt)?
Shaving makes the hair thicker and it grows quickly a day after u shaved sinced it only takes off the outer layer of the hair. It would irritate the skin because of bumps and ingrowns. I charged $40.00 including the butt (crack) area.

Report Abuse



how long does it last? i shave all of mine and for 4 months worth, i pay $10 for razor blades- i used it to shave my legs too, duh





if you don't like the shaved feeling, then waxing is good for you, but i don't want people pulling hot wax off my coochie, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuchieeee
Zero. I shave.
No thats a decent price. Around my area it is $45 bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment