Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mens Brazilian waxing?

Do they have to use male waxers? and do those waxers have to handle your equipment? I saw on the website of a local salon that they prefer you have an erection because it makes shaft hair easier to remove. What the hell goes on at those places?Mens Brazilian waxing?
They aren't always men who do the waxing. Yes, the waxers do have to handle your equipment, but if a guy is having a brazilian wax, I'm sure that isn't a big deal to him! The erection part sounds a bit silly to me. I can't imagine a guy would have so much hair that it goes far enough up the shaft to require an erection to wax it! I don't know of many men who have brazilian waxing, but to each his/her own. I guess some guys don't like having hair between their crack.Mens Brazilian waxing?
I do male brazilian wax/sugaring in my area..and I can get every single hair without the erection. I prefer to do the procedure without it...but it is out of their control sometime. Thanks.

Report Abuse



Guys look better with some hair down south
Im assuming wax? im sorry but the thought of a man getting waxed hurts me, it about kills me getting my legs waxed!!
ouch
Nothing that real men care about!
I go for waxing almost every month without fail coz i feel more clean. Itz perfectly fine for guyz doin Brazilian waxing too.. y nt? Maybe u shld be mentally prepared about the pain and that there wil be someone luking and handling your equipment joe..Happy waxing!
I'll never complain about waxing or sugaring again! Where is this salon? The day spa I get tortured at doesn't make those kind of claims. Men, my God, just TRIM the hairy bits! Why would you do that awful ball-ripping to yourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment