Saturday, August 21, 2010

Anyone ever done an at home Brazilian Wax?

There's not a lot to remove and I read up on it. I was curious to hear about your experiences though.Anyone ever done an at home Brazilian Wax?
nope but if I were you I would go to someone that knew what they were doing. You do not want to be burned down there lolAnyone ever done an at home Brazilian Wax?
i have! and i nearly cried. they have the microwave wax stuff and the strips called ';NADS'; i think? i usually get it done professionally but i decided to try it myself to save money. IT HURT SO BAD. i wanted to cry. and i didn't get to finish. the back does hurt less then the front and i recommend to just read the directions on the waxing kits in order to do it right..
im not gunna lie its not comfortable. it hurts.


it hurts more on the upper part than the lower part


when they wax between the butt cheeks that does not hurt


but on the pelvic bone it hurts


i mean its worth it


the more you go the less they hurt
ehh!!!!!! be very careful. im a hairdresser/waxer and if u rip the wrong way u can end up bruising yourself.. if your going to do it at home. try and look up a site on which directions to pull in. i know its in my cosmetology book. but ill see if i can find a website %26amp; if i do. ill post it :]
no, sounds painful though...


good luck!
i did haha


it hurt like hell and nothing came off


my best answer is to go to a salon lol
If you want to look like a baby, I suggest a bib and pacifier. They're less painful.
no im a guy but hey go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment