Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does brazilian waxing hurt. Is it embarrassing?

Thinking of getting mine done but feel shy and embarrassed about showing my privates to anyone.Does brazilian waxing hurt. Is it embarrassing?
You will get over the embarrassment as soon as the pain starts :P.


Some places you have to wear a g string, other places they do not care as much. When I first ever went for one, the girl told me that even guys get waxed down there and laughed. Most people have seen it all before and are great about it. Apparently the more you go, the better it gets and the pain, redness and swelling decreases. You usually have a cream or gel to put on the area afterwards...that really soothes it.


Depends on your skin too.....mine is fair and sensitive so I have to be really careful what products I use.Does brazilian waxing hurt. Is it embarrassing?
Ummmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment