Thursday, August 5, 2010

My best friend has asked me to give her a Brazilian wax?

Okay, so my friend is too embarrassed to go to a salon, but she's getting married in 1 week and really wants it done. She went out and bought a little kit. Tomorrow we're going to a wedding dress fitting, and she asked if I could do it for her too. She said she thinks it's cleaner at her own house and she knows I'm not a perv or something. We're both 26. Do you think thats okay or no?My best friend has asked me to give her a Brazilian wax?
Have it done by a pro. You do not want her privates messed up before her wedding. The technicians have seen so many people they will not embarrass her at all. I have been having a wax for 8 years and would not do it myself. There are some very delicate areas that have to be waxed. Please go to a good spa to have it done. Go to this web site I buy lingerie they have some tips pages on waxing. I hope this helps you. Jimmie http://www.sexy-clothes-cafe.com/sexywax鈥?/a>My best friend has asked me to give her a Brazilian wax?
Hi,





I would strictly advise against this. Brazillian waxing is complicate and if done incorrectly can cause scarring and excessive redness. Since it is going to be for her wedding you really don't want to risk any problems arising. Either book an appointment at a salon and tell her to get over the embarrassment or just do the old fashioned shaving method.





I hope this helps.
NO! Not one week before her wedding. That's a sensitive area. I'd say she's missed the window for any waxing at all. Do you really want to be responsible for ruining her wedding and honeymoon because you burned her or tore her skin? I'm pretty sure that's an area best left to the professionals!





I wouldn't even get an eyebrow wax within a week of my wedding.
yea...its not like your going to rape her or anything...are you?


i say go for it, if she trust you enough to do it then not biggie.
Sure, be a friend and help her out for her big day. Make sure she uses lots of lotion after so that it helps make it smooth and less irritation.
Yeah its okay. Once your both cool with it there shouldn't be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment