Thursday, August 5, 2010

Does it hurt when a woman gets a brazilian wax?

I shave down there but it grows back so fast... So I'm thinking about get a brazilian wax... But I'm afraid it's going to hurt like a MOFO.Does it hurt when a woman gets a brazilian wax?
It will hurt but, if you have a good esthetician, it will only hurt for a second. When the strip gets ripped off it is a sharp pain, almost like a hard slap, but the esthetician should quickly put pressure on the area to dull it. By the time the next strip is ready to come off you'll have forgotten all about the previous strip!





I'd recommend scheduling for a brazilian then let your esthetician know that it is your first time and that you just want to start with a bikini and then decide later in the session if you want to go all the way.





Take some tylenol before you go to help with the pain. Avoid asprin since it thins the blood and may increase bruising.


Wear comfortable underwear and pants so there is less rubbing on the area on the way home. Good Luck!Does it hurt when a woman gets a brazilian wax?
I've had it done 3 times. Hate them. HATE.
It hurts... but like all pain.. you get used to it the more you do it.. best of luck.
of coarse it will hurt.
I heard it hurts if they don't do it fast enough
Owye, it hurts
not that i know from experience or anything but i reakon it would hurt a lot!
IT DOESN'T HURT!I First brazilian wax I did wen I was 13 and since than i do it two times a month............so trust me it doesn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment