Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Brazilian Waxing and other things..?

Hey Ladies,


I am getting sick of having to go to a beauty salon everytime I need a wax... I refuse to shave down there! Are there any other suggestions you may have? I know that there is Nair cream for legs, but how about for down there? Anybody got any suggestions that are simple, effective and that i can do by myself? I live in Australia, so hopefully if you know a product we stock it here!





Thanks!Brazilian Waxing and other things..?
I know what you mean, there is lazer etc but expensive an epilady will take the larger areas but men like women have some sensitive spots where this cant work so my partner and i have fun once a month and take to each other with tweezers, it doesnt take long and there is lots of fun before during and after, give it a tryBrazilian Waxing and other things..?
laser hair removal.. once every 6 weeks.. i think you have to do 6 sessions of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment