Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to properly shave without getting razor bumps and how to achieve the brazilian wax look by shaving

I want to know,because I can't wax.I've been shaving for months now.I only do it when my period is near or when I just don't feel uncomfortable,probably three to two times a month.


My problem is that I tend to get little bumps and the hair grows back way too fast,then those little hairs are spikey lmao..





Anyways,I heard putting deodorant works for razor bumps,but every deodorant says in the back ';Under arms only'; so..i'm sorta skeptical.





Should I trim first then shave down wear the hair grows.





How exactly can I achieve the brazilian look like with the hair line in the middle but then completely shaved everywhere else by shaving?How to properly shave without getting razor bumps and how to achieve the brazilian wax look by shaving
Dont use veet or nair or any of those stinky hair removal creams. There nasty, and when I use them its just as if i shaved and it still grows back spiky. When I shave I like make sure I have been taking a hot bath for a while so the skin is like way ready to shave and I use conditioner, it makes it really smooth and I dont get any cuts at all, also I kind of shave in every direction, like I go over it again going the other way. And when Im dont if their are any hairs left, like under the skin or something I just pluck them out with tweezers. This works good with me.How to properly shave without getting razor bumps and how to achieve the brazilian wax look by shaving
They have a product called bikini zone it helps remove bumps.
I use Veet. It's like magic it's a cream try it.


I use the one in the pump looking green bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment