Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where should I go to get a brazilian wax?

How much does it cost about?Where should I go to get a brazilian wax?
it costs about 75.00 i would suggest to go to chinese women very lighthanded but gets it doneWhere should I go to get a brazilian wax?
i always recommend my closest friends to salons on back alleys
Your grandmothers. it's free, but beware the wax, it's really 50 year old horse glue.
go to a spa, or you can get it done at your nail place if their good and you trust them... the cost depends on where you go...but it hurts like hell -- beware!!!
brazil!
I would go to a really good place that gets the job well done, be careful though...they hurt like h*ll!But hey I mean I guess it's worth it.
wow...wax..wut do u need it 4..if u r a girl..then do u need it to was your private or somtin!(nasty lady)

No comments:

Post a Comment