Thursday, August 5, 2010

Best Brazilian Waxing kits?

What is the best at home Brazilian Waxing kit? I have one that I have used a few times (Sally Hensen) and it is ok but doesn't get all of the hair. I don't mind going to places to get it done but I am trying to save some money and do it myself. I just haven't found anything that has worked great. Thanks for any tips!Best Brazilian Waxing kits?
I like Surgiwax, Brazilian - for private parts (that's what it says on the box). You can find it anywhere they sell hair removal stuff (Target, Walgreens, WalMart,etc.), for like 5 or bucks. I have used the Sally Hansen kit before and didn't like it as much as the Surgiwax stuff.


http://www.folica.com/Surgi_Wax_Brazi_d1鈥?/a>Best Brazilian Waxing kits?
GiGi Honee wax. You can find it at your local beauty supply. I don't know if they make a microwaveable version yet. But if you have to buy the warmer its worth it. Remember don't double dip (it can cause infection). And as long as you don't double dip you can use the same wax for your legs, arms, underarms, facial waxing, or anywhere else you might want to wax.
This is a toughie. I would really recommend sticking with the professionals on this one. At home kits...though all the hair may come off- you really don't know what you are doing!


You are risking in grown hairs...not pulling it all out--possibly bad wax. There are a few things that are worth the money--this is one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment