Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much do professional Brazilian waxes cost?

I tried out the Sally Hansen honey wax body kit and it DID NOT work..I wasted 10 dollars to put sticky honey on my area hairs =/


Anyways..How much do usual brazilian waxes cost?


Any other suggestions on good products to use?


...I have sensitive skin and I am 16..I also have to say that I have ingrown hairs so those have got to go!!





THANKS!!!=)How much do professional Brazilian waxes cost?
the price does differ from different salons but mine costed over $100. so good luckHow much do professional Brazilian waxes cost?
Ingrowing hairs must be hoiked out before they get infected and fester.





Why do you want to look like a plucked chicken with stubble?





The gentle stroking of pubic hair is very exciting - trim it a little if you wish.





Pubic hair helps distribute your pheromones (for attraction)!
It differs from salon to salon. But as someone else who gets wicket bad ingrown hairs in the naughty area, let me know if the wax is better then shaving.
  • eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment