Saturday, August 21, 2010

If I get a brazilian wax done, will it grow back thicker?

I'm just curious if the ends will be thicker, since I usually just trim it, but the ends of the hairs are very sharp and blunt and pretty painful. will waxing eliminate this?If I get a brazilian wax done, will it grow back thicker?
Actually, the hair will grow back quite the opposite.





When you shave or trim, the hair is just being cut, leaving a blunt and flat end.





When the hair is plucked from the root, the hair will grow back finer with a soft tip.If I get a brazilian wax done, will it grow back thicker?
I was about to get a brazilian wax about 3 months ago but halfway through, it was sooo painful that I started tearing up so the job was only half done. So far, I don't see the hair growing thicker. In fact I think it still might be a little sparse from last time.
Nope, it wont.
i have a wax its fun. no pain and not thicker

No comments:

Post a Comment