Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bikini / Brazilian Waxing Advise, please?

So, here's what I want to ask,





I know that some people think a bald pubic area is gross because it looks like that of a child, whether or not the person means it to, it looks like that of a child.





It is more acceptable for women to wax but leave some hair on the top area?





What is more preferable?Bikini / Brazilian Waxing Advise, please?
Im a dude and i think bald pussy is fine.





The people that say it looks like a child are obviously insecure about something to even think about that ****.





If you do have hair, have like a little strip just above.





Please don't go wild on us.Bikini / Brazilian Waxing Advise, please?
I personally usually leave a strip there, but sometimes I will take it all off if I get the urge to! It depends on what you are more comfortable with, you don't have to do what everybody else is doing, just whats right for you.
Not bald, but wax is ok
This is your personal decision, not anyone else's. Do what you want and fell most comfortable with. Some people like it all gone, others like it all there. Some like it in between. What you like is what you should do. This is a personal decision so don't ask what other people would want you to do! Good luck!

1 comment:

fraNKlin said...

Because Brazilian waxing is very cool.. makes you comfortable in many ways.. even me, i am also addicted in brazilian waxing.. it makes me feel good and better especially when we make love.. wow, so sweet.. my boyfriend loves it so much.. lol..

Post a Comment