Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When should I get my Brazilian wax?

I want to be smooth for Saturday. Should I get it done Thursday or Friday? I ask because I know you can be pretty red afterwards. Should I give myself a waiting period to heal? This is obviously my first time!When should I get my Brazilian wax?
i would get it done as soon as possible as it can be red for a while and even bumpy. it takes about 3-4 weeks for the hairs to grow back so their will be no sign of hair on Saturday so i would get it done very soonWhen should I get my Brazilian wax?
get it done as soon as you can. especially since this is your first time, your skin will be more sensitive and more prone to redness. pop a couple ibuprofen before hand to help it be less painful and also calm any swelling.
Get it Thursday..it'll give you time to heal. And don't go in thinking its going to hurt like hell..it doesn't. Sure you'll cringe but it'll be only for a second or two. I'm pretty sure you'll be happy with the results.
If your avatar is what you look like then I would say you got it already. Jk
Get 'er done today. You never know how your body will react to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment