Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why does my Brazilian wax have pimples and red dots?

I got a brazilian wax just 2 days ago and NOW I am broken out in red dots everywhere and white heads all over my VAG. Its hideous!! I am freaking out! it looks like a have a venereal disease. HELP what can i do? What happened??? It was my first time ever! I hate this!Why does my Brazilian wax have pimples and red dots?
maybe they didn't do it right. or maybe you were allergic to something they used? you should probably see a doctor and next time maybe go to a salon that charges more? idk but i'm sure that's not supposed to happen from waxes.





for now keep it clean and dry. moisture will cause more breakout and redder spots.Why does my Brazilian wax have pimples and red dots?
It's probly because it opened your pores.....I think you should go see a doc
  • eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment