Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do women get turned on during a brazilian wax?

During, not after. Someone I know thinks she's weird.Do women get turned on during a brazilian wax?
I don't. I think it's an uncomfortable experience thats about it.Do women get turned on during a brazilian wax?
Maybe... depends on how hot the salon chick is.. lol
Um, no...it HURTS. Sorry but I'm not turned on by the pain of waxing.
One of my best friends swears she orgasms during a brazillian wax.... amazing actually!
depends if they like sexual pain..then if they do then.. sure they can get turned on during a between the *** waxing.
oh i think i know what u mean, it feels kinda nice the warmth of the wax down there? so i guess yeah it can be a bit stimulating, for me anyway. I do my own brazilian so i don't have to worry bout throwing my legs over the shoulders of a complete stranger, lol. Am i weird??! :)
O he!! no! OUCH~!
oh my i wouldnt think of enjyment when some pain is being done to me
getting turned on, is the last thing I think of.





That sh*t hurts! I'm just praying not to cry.
The waxing pain makes me laugh for some reason, even though it is painful. Weird, I know, I'm not turned on though.
no... its uncomfortable having someone do that to you..
i dont think
i would assume any one into satal masticism, the pain is a turn on for them, and watching someone in control of their pain is the turn on, hope that helps, you should research your feteshes, maybe your friend likes having her feet licked too!
i dont... like everyone else says... its an uncomfortable experiance

No comments:

Post a Comment