Thursday, August 5, 2010

Do you need to be 18 to get a Brazilian wax?

I want to get one, but I do not want to make an appointment only to be turned away. Any idea?Do you need to be 18 to get a Brazilian wax?
Call the salon and say THIS:


[OR have a girlfriend call for you!]





';Hi! My daughter would like to get a Brazilian wax, but before she comes in, can you tell me if you have an age limit for that treatment...?';





Then you will know for sure! :)


: ) Good luck! : )


: )Do you need to be 18 to get a Brazilian wax?
You should tell them you are under 18 and see what they tell you. Different states have different rules. They may ask one of your parents to come in with you.
I really don't think there is. But I would just call around and ask if you have to a certain age to get one. The most they can do is say yes.
No you dont. My sister and her friends got it done when they were about 14 and have been doing it ever since
No, I don't believe so. However, I would do some research before going. Why do you need to go, at your age? For the time being, I would stick with a razer. Brazillians are expensive and you must go to a reputable place, otherwise they can be unnecessarily painful. A girlfriend of mine lives in California and goes to Pink Cheeks - this is where the Playmates go. However, when she came to visit family in Michigan, she needed a wax and didn't do much research. It was so painful, she was swollen for almost a week. She said it was the worst pain she has ever experienced in her entire life. She would always research the spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment