Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Girls who have done the brazilian wax theirself?

I have a home wax kit that I would like to use in a couple days it's a sally hansen kit with the heat up wax and strips.





Anyways I just wanted to hear the best techniques or to dos and not to dos because this is my first time doing it.





I am doing it at home so please don't say just go to a salon I do everything else at home ( my hair, nails etc) that is just how I am.Girls who have done the brazilian wax theirself?
My only advice is, Put it on, and just take it off really fast...kinda like a band aid... cause if you go slow u might miss some hair and have to repeat....soo jus do it really really fast...btw i am a guy...lolGirls who have done the brazilian wax theirself?
if you want to do it yourself, better armed with knowledge on how to do it step by step. i stumbled on this blog with an instructional video on how to do bikini waxing.


check it out. http://brazillian-waxingvideos.blogspot.鈥?/a>
Don't do it. it is not manly at all.
Ouch! I did that and it was the worst experience ever! Try shaving first then putting petrolium jelly on afterwards! It'll save you from razor burn!
I have not done it myself but am thinking about trying it. I won't be using any microwave wax kits though, I'll buy the warmer system (about $150).


All I can say is to make sure you figure out which way the hair is growing in and I think remove the strip WITH the direction it is growing...that's what I've heard anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment