Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where in London can I get a good brazilian wax, there seems to be no-one who can do it properly?

I was butchered yesterday when I went for a Brazilian. I had a great salon in Australia but now I live in London it has been impossible to find anyone who is any good. Please help, I cant stand the pain any more. Plus half of London has now seen my female bits as I have been to so many salons.Where in London can I get a good brazilian wax, there seems to be no-one who can do it properly?
try the kieran group salon, i`m not sure if they have someone who does the waxing or not, but it`s a fantastic salon!!!





Kieran Group


30 Crawford Street


Marylebone


London W1H


+44 (0) 20 7723 0119Where in London can I get a good brazilian wax, there seems to be no-one who can do it properly?
lol!


I know EXACTLY what you mean!


I'm in the US, but I some times think that too: that half of Chicago-land has seen my ';female bits'; because I am STILL trying to find the perfect waxer!


Good luck to you!


: D

No comments:

Post a Comment