Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My boyfriend got a Brazilian wax job to turn me on, but I find it weird. Do men get their pubics waxed?

He might as well wear my panties. Right?My boyfriend got a Brazilian wax job to turn me on, but I find it weird. Do men get their pubics waxed?
Some guys do. However, most men who get rid of pubic hair will shave it. this is the most ';manly'; way to do it. I would never pour hot wax on myself down there. I shave it. My wife prefers that.My boyfriend got a Brazilian wax job to turn me on, but I find it weird. Do men get their pubics waxed?
It's becoming increasingly common and from personal experience, I can say that it feels great (not the process, you understand, but the results).





In my own experience, yes it did look a bit weird at first, seeing myself bald down there after all those years of being hairy but now I much prefer it for feel and look.





I need also to emphasise that it's not a gay thing, just a matter of grooming and it's hygienic and more sensitive for intimate relations. If you take the wider view, why do millions of men shave their faces - that could be seen as removing their manliness (and is seen that way in some cultures).
i get them done all the time, full body from the neck down except for the upper arm and forearms ( my under arms are waxed bare ), along with a full brazilian. and, yes i do wear women's panties and pantyhose. am i gay, you might ask? its news to me if i am!!! i cant think of any better feeling than a full manicure, pedicure, complete with paraffin wax on my hands and feet, followed by a body wax and brazilian waxing. i feel wonderful after wards. bald and smooth is the only way to fly.
some really tries it, some find it awkward like you do.





it does not mean that your bf is gay, but he only wants to make it clean looking. although majority of those getting their pubics waxed are women.





just tell your bf to grow his hair back if it's a turn off to you.
Personally, I keep it shaved.


I have thought about getting a professional brazilian wax though.
I'd be weirded out as well. I like my bf trimmed but I would never want him hairless down there.





I will admit, he's pretty brave and it's sweet that he went through that thinking of you.
Wtf, I thought only girls did that crap. Men shave.
not common
you must like hair in your teeth
I trim it pretty short, but never waxed... I do however shave my chest.
  • eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment