Thursday, August 5, 2010

Can they put you to sleep while you get a brazilian wax?

I know that kind of sounds stupid, but I'm scared to do it but I want it done.Can they put you to sleep while you get a brazilian wax?
No they can't...but you take precautions and prepare for a less painful experience!





Alot of things affect pain: if your hairs are too long, and going right before your period. Your highest pain tolerance is one week after your period. You can even take an anti-inflammatory like Advil beforehand.





From personal experience, I've had mostly good experiences with brazilian, and only one bad one b/c my hairs were way too long. However, there are better places and methods than others. I discovered a waxing haven called European Wax Center. However, there are not too many locations (all in Florida). If you visit their website %26amp; get to know their method of applying ';cold'; and FLEXIBLE wax (or European wax), go somewhere where they do this. http://www.waxcenter.com/ My results are super consistent, I am never red down there after wards. (Uni-K wax is alright, but their cold wax is not that flexible). Stay away from places that use hot wax and strips, this is so old-school and WAY too painful compared to cold wax where they just pull the wax off when it hardens. Using the ';colder'; wax results in the wax grabbing more hair at a time, compared to hot wax where they go over and over the same spot resulting in red skin. Good luck finding a place, you'll be fine, it is so worth it and I actually look forward to my appointments, I have one tomorrow! :)





Can they put you to sleep while you get a brazilian wax?
simply no. they are not performing a medical precedure so no
Lmao.... no. Beauty is pain my dear.
  • eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment