Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should I get a bikini or brazilian wax?

I'm going away this christmas to the beach for 3 weeks and I'm debating on whether I should get a normal bikini wax or go hollywood. Last time, I had a bikini wax done and it hurt a lot, but i didnt take anything prior to waxing. I don't think i'm planning on having sex on my trip, so should I just go with the bikini?


ThanksShould I get a bikini or brazilian wax?
Just the bikini will do and if you decide to have some extra fun, you can just have a shave. Just as good as a waxShould I get a bikini or brazilian wax?
BIKINI
ewww there is such pervs on here.. get whatever you want
always think lucky girl!you get that oyster shaved!try puttin conditioner on ur oyster before you shave and will be so much softer!
depends on how many hot guyz come wid ya





better get it waxed..


its jus my opinion gal..


go wid da majority
This should be entirely up to you. Sorry, but I don't think anyone else really cares.
I do the brazilian...all or nothing and I chose nothing! There are more 'fringe benefits' with a brazilian (pardon the pun)
If bikini was painfull then continue that way
Brasyl is magnifique... Why do anything half-@ssed?
brazilian wax
Bikini~ I wonder how you look like in one.
i dont know which is which but from a mans viewpoint


get the lot off its so much nicer to look (and other things) !!!!
im brazilian ....i think you know my answer
brazilian! That's hot!
It is pretty much up to you. As you know whatever you get you have to keep up with it. I like brazilian myself, but everyone has different ideas oon what they do and do not like.
Unless you're going to wear a thong bikini, there's no reason for a brazilian wax.
brazilian, better safe than sorry
Go all-out, what's the harm?!
well, lets have a look at each, then we can decide better.
bikini..... but you never know...........wink wink

No comments:

Post a Comment