Thursday, August 5, 2010

Spiritually speaking, why do the Amish repress their women and not allow them to get Brazilian waxes?

This repressive regime must not be tolerated.Spiritually speaking, why do the Amish repress their women and not allow them to get Brazilian waxes?
I saw the most beautiful amish chick ever at the store awhile back, most of them are pretty ugly, but not this one, and seemed fairly intelligent as well.. I was tempted to lure her out of the garden of eden with electricity, washing machine, dryer, television, music, computers, and brazilian waxes...Spiritually speaking, why do the Amish repress their women and not allow them to get Brazilian waxes?
What about the guys?


I have know a few dudes that looked like they were in dire need of a giant hedge trimmer, just floss if you get the bits between your teeth.
where in the world did u get that idea lol? and why does it matter to u what they can and cannot do? maybe some people don't even care about that!!
...because the Amish enjoy the ';sweet bearded'; Clam !
I am so glad someone has found the courage to address such a sensitive issue..





Now, let's move on and talk about facial hair...
Lack of electrical appliances to prepare the wax....
Youre an idiot!
Brazilian wax ?





For the car or the home ?





Please explain I am British.
This issue has been pressing my mind for some time now, I feel relieved I'm not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment