Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bikini and Brazilian waxing?? Please help!!!?

Should I get a brizillain wax or a bikini wax? Should I do it at home or should I get it professonily done? Does it hurt? How much does it cost? Is it worth it to get it done professionly?Bikini and Brazilian waxing?? Please help!!!?
Get a brazilian wax from a salon. A bikini wax just leaves far too much hair. A get mine done from a professional once a month, and my the guys find it really sexy! It doesnt hurt that much, but there more you have it done, the less it hurts. You can take some painkillers if you are really conernced. And they cost around $30 - 拢50 depending where you go. But get it done, it gets appreciated, trust me.Bikini and Brazilian waxing?? Please help!!!?
Brazilian is the sexiest. Bikini is still too hairy!
SSSSSSSOOOOOOOO worth getting it done professionally....it'll hurt more if you do it yourself, and you may not even do it correctly. trust me hun, get it done by a professional. get brazillian if you want more hair removed. it can cost anywhere from 25 to 60 bucks, depending on where you get it from.
  • eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment