Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is your second Brazilian wax less painful than the first one?

I got one today and almost died!


the results are so pretty but i dont want to put myself through that horrible pain again! Hair Removal creams dont work!!Is your second Brazilian wax less painful than the first one?
my ex used to get a waxing all the time . n she said it always hurts so be carefullIs your second Brazilian wax less painful than the first one?
i get a normal kini wax all the time,5min pain beats trying to shave or use messy creams and you get a much smoother result,you will become more tolerant though as you now know what to expect.take a couple of pain killers before you go. plus they may do you designs...my beautician said shel use my stencil to design a little hair into a heart shape!!!
To me it didn't seem to hurt the second time. Maybe it was because I was prepared for the pain, lol. Its worth it though even if it does hurt for a few minutes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment