Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it normal to bleed a little bit after a brazilian wax?

if so, what creams or lotions can I put on it? I'm just curious because I don't bleed after getting my eyebrows waxed. I went to the salon by the way and it's not as painful as many people think it is.Is it normal to bleed a little bit after a brazilian wax?
yes it is it lessens when you do it for a while use ad antiseptic to stop ingrown hairs





it looks fantasticIs it normal to bleed a little bit after a brazilian wax?
The hairs are stronger, thicker and more numerous than your eyebrows. That is why. And yes it is normal. But you know the answer by now.

Report Abuse



yes it is OK as long is not to much bleeding.and the best thing to use after waxing try aloe Vera gel with ladocane if you have pain if not the aloe Vera will do it.
yes it is
Try some cold water before you go slathering your goodies with drug-store chemicals and concoctions.
yes, and I suggest using pure 100% aloe, not the colored stuff for sunburns.

No comments:

Post a Comment