Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should I make my woman get a brazilian wax?

I just think its sexy and want her to do it.Should I make my woman get a brazilian wax?
yes, and polish it nice...Should I make my woman get a brazilian wax?
Don't ask her do anything you wouldn't do. If you think having your pubes ripped out at the root sounds like fun, then go get it done together.
Not unless you get one first and experience the pain firsthand!!!
ever heard of a razor and shaving cream?
How can you make your woman get waxed she will either do it or not. Does she want to do it? It hurts at first for some people but I've used wax and been waxed so it don't bother me so much. But if she wants to do it and is a first timmer don't expect to get laid for a few days she will be sore, and hurting.
You can't make her, but try as hard as you can!
you get one first and let her know how it is
Ask her nicely, don't make her if she doesn't want to.
Are you aware that a brazilian wax can leave you BLEEDING and SWOLLEN? I suppose if you are willing to get one, you can ASK her to get one.
Good for you. Wrong category.
MAKE her? I don't think you should MAKE her do anything. If she wants to, that's different. And it hurts so think about that.
why dont u get a back, crack and sack wax FIRST


loser
MAKE MY WOMAN????????????? Are you a CAVEMAN?????





You might ask your girl if she would like to have one, then you pay for it. After all, it sounds like you are selfish and only interested in yourself.





I think you should get a nads wax
Yes~, and then bring back the pictures to ebay...
I think you should rephrase the first part of your question, or leave it out. The second part is great.:)
only if she wants 2, dont make her
Hmmm, only if she wants to. If she doesn't, no can do. :)
You shouldn't MAKE ';your woman'; do anything. She is not your property! Maybe you could ask her. Explain to her that you find it sexy. Or maybe get a new woman you could boss around.
You should not 'make' your woman do anything.


If she values herself as a person, she should leave you if you try to 'make' her do the things you want. Much better to 'suggest' things that would make you happy and let her do it because she wants to.
Offer to help her shave completelt, that's really sexy. I've done it w/ everal women.
first do one to yourself and feel the pain and then ask that question again
  • eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment