Saturday, August 21, 2010

Has anyone had a Brazilian Wax job and wish they hadn't done it?

I'm considering getting my first one tomorrow. I leave for vacation on Wednesday and I'm not worried about the pain, but I am worried about a rash or being so sore that it ruins my vacation.Has anyone had a Brazilian Wax job and wish they hadn't done it?
I love my brazilian waxes, but I have very thick, course hair. My sister has very fine, thin hair and the wax did break her out. We had it done at the same place, at the same time, and the only difference was in the type of hair we have, so if you are like my sister, I don't suggest it, but if you are like me, definitely go for it!Has anyone had a Brazilian Wax job and wish they hadn't done it?
After a wax, your skin usually heels pretty fast at least mine did, however, to me the pain was soo bad that I wont ever do it again ! i cried cause it was so painful


i think im gonna stick with the raizor

No comments:

Post a Comment