Thursday, August 5, 2010

What would you think of a guy you just met if you found out he gets Brazilian waxes regularly?

lets say you just started dating someone and it just came up...would that be a turn on/off?What would you think of a guy you just met if you found out he gets Brazilian waxes regularly?
Waxing is for being clean, men or women, but sometimes it matters when its in some places that men usually dont care for.





I wont like it from him, but this is me, its a full turn off.








_K_What would you think of a guy you just met if you found out he gets Brazilian waxes regularly?
Well depends on your own gender.





I- as a woman, find that really ';metro'; if the guy getting it is straight. Also I would automatically assume he is really into himself and sex and it may be his attempt at coming on to you.





stick your down-thumbs where the sun don't shine
I would think that was weird.


Guys are meant to be at least a bit hairy.


If I really liked him I could deal with it but I wouldn't really like it.
He might be GAY, ask him why he is doing that??
ew! gross seriously
that's.....weird....
  • eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment