Thursday, August 5, 2010

What does a Brazilian wax consist of and how bad does it hurt.?

How much does it cost. How long does it last? How long does it need to grow to re do it? Have you done it? If so, do you continue to do it?What does a Brazilian wax consist of and how bad does it hurt.?
I've gotten three Brazilians before. I don't get them like I would like to because the spa that does them is about 45 minutes away and I rarely go in that direction.





I'm a brunette and we tend to have thick eye brows and hair (on our head!) and coarse pubes, so I was so excited when I got my first one and I was bare down there for like three weeks.





It needs to be a quarter of an inch long to redo it, so you should commit to doing it everytime it's long enough to do, so that the hair grows back softer, finer, and takes longer to grow back and comes back in less abundance.





It isn't a horendous pain like around the butt, or even beside the ';lips'; but what does hurt extremely frickin' bad is right above the clit and the entire upside down triangle area (the area you can see while standing with out panties with your legs closed). Oh it hurts me just talking about it. It made we sweat for sure.





I take mobic, and nyproxen sodim for joint pain, but next time I go for a Brazilian, I'll be popping a couple of grandmas narc pain meds for sure! ;)





How much does it cost? : $45


How long does it last?: About three weeks for me.


How long does it need to grow to re do it? About a quarter inch long.


Have you done it? Yes, about three times maybe four.


If so do you continue to do it? Not like I would like to because of how far the spa is, but I do recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment