Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Girls, would you find a man with a brazilian wax unattractive?

Maybe too much information, but hello anonymity!





I'm curious, ladies, would you be a little put off if your boyfriend/husband had a brazilian wax done on him?Girls, would you find a man with a brazilian wax unattractive?
Not at all!


Why shouldn't he?


Smooth skin is just as attractive on men as it is on women.Girls, would you find a man with a brazilian wax unattractive?
Usually girls don't really care about it much, its not that big a deal to us. Men usually have more hair than women and they don't shave any of it so we don't mind.





Personally, I enjoy a man who is shaved or waxed (although I've never been with a man who has), but its nicer when preforming a BJ, its nice not to get pubic hair in your mouth.





Best of luck!
it would scream ';nancy boy'; to me!!! I like my man to have a normal amount of hair, it's not natural to be a full grown man, and be as hairless as a newborn.


definitely would be shopping for a new bf asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if he came back hairless.
I don't really care about men's body hair much. But, if my boyfriend wanted to get all smooth I wouldn't be opposed to it.
WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment