Thursday, August 5, 2010

Any ladies out there get Brazilian waxes?

I know this is not exactly health, but I think it's close enough...








I am interested in getting my first Brazilian wax. I currently shave and am completely bare- and I'm getting tired of it. I've looked up a lot of information about how the wax is actually performed. My question is, what do you do between waxes? Do you shave to keep it up? Pluck? Or just simply let it grow until it is long enough to get waxed again?Any ladies out there get Brazilian waxes?
I want to, but I'm afraid of the pain.Any ladies out there get Brazilian waxes?
I just let it grow til it is long enough, it does not have to be that long to get waxed anyway, you can get it done once a month and it is fine, the regrowth is fairly minimal. It is not that painful, just do what the beauty therapist tells you and pull the skin the way she shows you and it is fine.
I always wait until it has growed out a little bit to have it waxed again, the whole point is so you don't have to shave,lol.
To get any type of wax there has to be hair there...stop shaving and let it grow a bit...


When you wax it...it doesnt grow back as fast. I've gone a month without needing to do anything...
It'll grow back long enough in about 3-4 weeks - just keep on having it waxed after re-growth.
let it grow to get it waxed again, OUCH it hurts so much though lol

No comments:

Post a Comment